e-Learning for adults pursuing reading-writing improvement
for college or career success.
How It Works
Enroll in a cohort that fits your busy lifestyle! Take a 100% online course at your own pace, anytime or anywhere. Or take a hybrid course with a one-hour, weekly virtual session. Learners are taught by real college professors who have decades of teaching experience.
Meet the Founder and CEO
- Professor Shaunte L. Allen, M.Ed. is the Founder and CEO of Allen Vocademy, LLC™. In this role, she oversees the day-to-day operation of the company. She has more than 18 years of teaching experience in higher education. This includes administrative roles as Developmental Reading Department Chair and Director of Curriculum. She proudly served on the Texas Education Agency (TEA) standard-setting panel to recommend cut scores for the initial STAAR assessment. Moreover, she developed a college-readiness program for STEM freshmen in Lancaster ISD.
- Achieve your personal goals
- Increase your confidence and self-motivation
- Enhance academic performance and life-long learning
- Master digital literacy and technology skills
- Increase earning power and marketability
- Learn entrepreneurial skills to create a second income
- Main Ideas and Thesis Statements
- Supporting Details
- Vocabulary and Grammar
- Paragraph and Essay Writing
- Presentation and Communication Skills
- Computer Software Applications
- Our online curriculum and teaching methods are based on learning science that combines research, data, and best practices. Instructional materials are guided by the Texas Success Initiative (TSI) to ensure we maintain a high level of educational standards and assessments that best impact you. However, Allen Vocademy, LLC™ is not an accredited, degree-granting institution at this time.