Private, online, adult literacy courses that provide college readiness, career pathways, and computer skills to ensure economic success.
How It Works
Enroll in a cohort that fits your busy lifestyle! Take a 100% online course at your own pace, anytime or anywhere. Or take a hybrid course with a one-hour, weekly virtual session with your instructor. Learners are taught by real college professors who have decades of teaching experience.
Meet the Founder and CEO
Professor Shaunte L. Allen, M.Ed. oversees the day-to-day operation of the company. She has more than 18 years of teaching experience in higher education. Previous administrative roles include Developmental Reading Department Chair, Director of Curriculum, and ESL Intake Coordinator.
– Proudly served on the Texas Education Agency (TEA) standard-setting panel to recommend cut scores for the initial STAAR assessment.
– Developed a college-readiness program for STEM freshmen in Lancaster ISD.
1. Achieve your personal goals
2. Increase your confidence and self-motivation
3. Enhance academic performance and life-long learning
4. Master digital literacy and technology skills
5. Increase earning power and marketability
6. Learn entrepreneurial skills to support your family’s needs
– Main Ideas and Thesis Statements
– Supporting Details
– Vocabulary and Grammar
– Paragraph and Essay Writing
– Presentation and Communication Skills
– Computer Software Applications
Instructional materials are aligned to the Texas Success Initiative (TSI) to ensure we maintain a high level of educational standards and assessments that best impact you. However, Allen Vocademy, LLC™ is not an accredited, degree-granting institution at this time.
We serve adults (ages 16+) who are pursuing economic freedom by improving their reading and writing comprehension skills.